have put together the perfect web site. You have a well designed
layout, engaging content, and useful information. So how do you make
sure you reach your intended audience? Here are a few pointers to
get you started.
1. Make sure
that your site has appropriate titles, key words, and descriptions
built in to it
your site to the top 15 or more search engines.
3. Resubmit your site every month.
4. Add your URL to your business card, as a signature file to your
emails, and in your advertisements, and other business literature.
5. Join a webring of similar sites.
6. Join bulletin board communities of topics complementary to your
site subject matter, and include your URL as part of your postings.
7. Keep your readers coming back with an email newsletter /notification
announcing updates to your site.
8. List your site with local online business directories, professional
organizations, and online yellowpage directories.
9. Join banner ad/ link exchange communities.
10. Ask your friends and associates with web pages to link to your
web page (and do the same for them).
11. You can also buy advertising on other websites. Make sure that
the sites you purchase advertising on have the correct target audience,
otherwise you are wasting your money.
12. Change your content on a regular basis, so you keep your
Next>>How to choose
a web designer.